Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My 10 months old baby sent an SMS

My classmate in Korean class wanted to visit me that day. She loves Joshua and Joshua loves her, too. She sent me a message asking if I were at home in the afternoon. I was busy preparing something so I replied the message telling her about that. We always write messages in Korean as a way of practice, even though my friend understands English, too.

In the afternoon, I saw a message in my cellphone. It's from my classmate.
She typed in Korean 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~~~언니의 일을 다 끝났어요?' (Hahahahaha...Have you finished your work?)

I wondered why she sent me a message again? This time with lots of 'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ' ??? It must be something funny with my previous message. I checked the sent items and found a sent message to her, but I didn't send that one. Then...ho ho ho...it must be my little smart boy who did it! He really really likes my classmate and perhaps wanted her to come and visit him. Haha! 

His message to her was 'Please contact me'. ^^


Lesson learnt: Put your cellphone on a place where is unreachable from your baby.
PS1: Pic was taken right after I read the message.
PS2: The message he sent was taken from the default messages provided in the cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment