Thursday, April 30, 2009

Things we hardly did before

I am seldom standing alone on stage to sing since High School. I only remember that I once sang at my friend's wedding and solo singer for Easter Service at Church. That's all. I got a chance to sing at my first week in Busan, and it was for PIF's 7th birthday (Pusan Indonesia Fellowship). I felt a bit nervous.

I think my Dad would smile knowing that I sang again.

The same thing happened to San. He never ever joined a choir before. He was always not confident with his voice and worried if his voice will ruin the sacred choir melody. I'm happy that he decided to join Kosin Global Choir in the university. He is now enjoying singing as a way to praise God.

Some pictures of his performances on Monday-Tuesday, April 26-27, 2009.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment